Dr. Schwartz has a long list of distinguished publications on neuromusculoskeletal thermography techniques, prolotherapy injections, electroceutical pain management with electric sympathetic block, elecrotherapeutic wound healing, diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography, pain pharmachology and Somato-visceral pain syndromes. A selection of these articles appears below.
- Electric Sympathetic Block J Back & Msk Rehab Review Article, 1998 (Word)
- Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Paraspinal Ultrasound, J Back & Msk Rehab Review Article, 1999 (PDF)
- Sympathetic Skin Response Thermography: Infrared Thermographic Vasomotor Mapping and Differential Diagnosis. Rehabilitation Medicine and Thermography, March, 2008, pages 35-47 (PDF)
- Juice Plus And Peripheral Arterial Disease: The Impact Of Juice Plus On PAD: Resolving Complex Pain, 11/2006 (PDF)
- Electric Sympathetic Block J Austrian PM&R Review Article, 2006 (PDF)
- Infrared Thermographic Vasomotor Mapping and Differential Diagnosis. Rehabilitation Medicine and Thermography, NYU, 2007
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) for Primary Care Professionals. How to Diagnose and When to Refer to a Pain Specialist, Dannemiller, 2010
- Stem Cells For The Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD): a case study. PAJMT, 1(2): 89-92, 2014
- Cold Stress Testing in Medical Thermal Imaging. PAJMT, V3N1P25-31, 2017
In addition to maintaining his practice, Dr. Schwartz serves as Chairman of the Board for the American Academy of Thermology (AAT) and is on the medical review board for Harvard’s wikidoc.org.